- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place Crofton Cast Iron 4.6 Qt. French Oven over medium heat. Add oil, onion, celery, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, oregano, sage and cumin. Sauté until vegetables are almost tender. Remove 1/2 cup of the cooked vegetables and reserve.
- Add 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, butter and stuffing mix to the vegetable mixture and stir. Remove from heat and fold in basil and parsley. Cover for 5 minutes, fluff and reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of stuffing mixture with the ground turkey and mix until evenly incorporated. Add red pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Reserve the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Form medium sized meatballs, place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, over medium-high heat, add reserved 1/2 cup vegetables, remaining 1/2 cup broth, pureed raspberries, wine and honey to the French oven. Cook until sauce is thickened. Add meatballs and cook for 5-10 minutes. Serve over reserved stuffing.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Tricia, ALDI Test Kitchen