Spicy grilled steak, topped with a fresh pickled vegetable salsa.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season meat with spices, ½ teaspoon salt, lime, lemon juice and oil. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring vinegar, sugar and remaining ½ teaspoon salt to a boil. Add vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain.
- Cook steak on grill for 2 minutes each side. Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Grill tortillas for about 30 seconds each side. Fill with sliced steak and top with salsa, lime zest and a sprinkle of salt to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.