"Bento Box" Lunch
- For the Sandwich Roll: Trim crusts from bread. Using a rolling pin, roll out slices to a 1/8-inch thickness. Top with turkey, mustard, avocado and cucumber.
- Roll into a cylinder. Wrap with plastic wrap and cut in half.
- For the Quinoa Salad: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the Broccoli Salad: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste with pepper.
- For the Cinnamon Apples: Toss apples with lemon juice and cinnamon. Place in a plastic baggie and wrap tightly.
- Serve all components together for a healthy lunch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.