Chicken Stir Fry Noodles
Get ready for a deliciously flavorful meal that will have your taste buds dancing with delight! Introducing our chicken stir fry noodles - a perfect combination of tender chicken, colorful veggies and savory noodles that come together in one easy-to-make dish. Whether you're in the mood for something quick and easy, or looking to impress your dinner guests, this recipe is sure to be a hit. So, let's get cooking!
To start, you'll cook up a half-pound of spaghetti until it's just soft. While the pasta is boiling, you can prepare your other ingredients. Begin by thawing out three chicken breasts according to the package directions, and then pat them dry. Heat up one tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium heat, and then sear the chicken breasts on both sides until they're well browned and cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°. Set them aside to cool slightly.
Next, heat up the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add in two tablespoons each of minced garlic and minced ginger and cook until they become aromatic, and the garlic is slightly browned. Then, add in one package of steamable Asian medley vegetables and cook until they're thawed, and the sauce is melted. Cut the cooked chicken breasts into large cubes and toss them into the veggies and sauce.
Once the spaghetti is finished cooking, add it to the pan and toss everything together until fully incorporated. In a small bowl, whisk together one teaspoon of crushed red pepper and one tablespoon of soy sauce. Add this mixture to the noodle and chicken mixture and toss it all together to combine. Finally, top the dish with some sliced green onions.
This chicken stir fry noodle dish is the perfect balance of carbs, protein and vegetables, making it a well-rounded meal that can be enjoyed any night of the week. It's easy to make, and the combination of flavors and textures is sure to impress. Enjoy!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti until just soft; drain and reserve.
- Thaw Kirkwood chicken breast according to package directions, then pat dry. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium heat and sear chicken on both sides until well browned and cooked to an internal temperature of 165°. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook until aromatic and garlic is slightly browned.
- Add steamable veggies and cook until thawed and sauce is melted.
- Cut cooked chicken breast into large cubes and toss into veggies and sauce.
- Add spaghetti to pan, toss until fully incorporated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together crushed red pepper and soy sauce. Add to noodle mixture and toss to combine. Top with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen