Chicken Stir Fry Noodles
These Chicken Stir Fry Noodles come together in 30 minutes, the kick from the red pepper, soy sauce and green onion will easily delight the pickiest of eaters.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti until just soft; drain and reserve.
- Thaw Kirkwood chicken breast according to package directions, then pat dry. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium heat and sear chicken on both sides until well browned and cooked to an internal temperature of 165°. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook until aromatic and garlic is slightly browned.
- Add steamable veggies and cook until thawed and sauce is melted.
- Cut cooked chicken breast into large cubes and toss into veggies and sauce.
- Add spaghetti to pan, toss until fully incorporated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together crushed red pepper and soy sauce. Add to noodle mixture and toss to combine. Top with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen