Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower
Sautéed chicken, cauliflower and flavorful tomato-based Indian sauce come together to create the perfect dish to make your family excited about trying new, nutritious foods.
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions. (Two cups uncooked rice will yield 4 cups cooked.)
2. Dice cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and sauté cauliflower in pan for about four minutes.
3. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Once cauliflower is lightly cooked through, add chicken to the pan and sauté for an additional eight minutes.
4. Pour the jar of sauce over the chicken and cauliflower and allow to simmer for 10 minutes uncovered.
4. Serve over prepared rice.