Mediterranean Turkey Burger
This quick and easy Mediterranean Turkey Burger recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make. Top your burger with our keto-friendly buns and fresh veggies. Get the recipe.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and melt.
- Add the buns to the pan and toast. Remove once golden and reserve.
- Add turkey burgers to the pan, season to taste with salt and pepper, and cook covered for 4-5 minutes. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Sear the slices of halloumi for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from pan and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, toss the spring mix, red onion slices and dressing together.
- To assemble: Spread 1 tablespoon of tzatziki over the bottom of each bun. Top with turkey burger, sliced tomatoes, dressed spring mix, halloumi cheese and top of the bun.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen