12 mini meatloaf cups
Turkey Meatloaf Cups
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Sauté the zucchini, onion and carrot until vegetables are translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the ketchup and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Place vegetable mixture, ¼ cup sauce mixture and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Place approximately ½ cup of the mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Place
1 tablespoon of sauce mixture on top of each meatloaf cup. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover muffin pan, cook for 10 minutes covered. Remove from oven and remove cover, cook for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 290 Total Fat 8g Sodium 680mg Total Carbohydrate 35g Fiber 2g Sugars 18g Protein 23g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.