A protein-packed ramen soup with a kick.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the soup seasoning packets, noodles and crushed red pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Gently lower in each egg and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and reserve.
- To the soup pot, add chicken strips, mushrooms and red pepper. Simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide the noodles between the bowls, followed by the chicken, vegetables and broth.
- Carefully peel the eggs and slice in half. Add to each bowl.
- Garnish with green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, lime, radish and additional crushed red pepper if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen (Edited by Chef Trevor)