Beer Battered Fish
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender. Remove the potatoes. Reserve.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 4 teaspoons seasoned salt. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup flour, 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Whisk in the beer.
- Dredge the fish in the dry combination. Dip the dredged fish in the beer batter and fry the fish until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel. Repeat with remaining fish. Reserve.
- Fry the reserved potatoes until golden brown. Place in a bowl, season to taste with seasoned salt and parsley flakes, toss. Serve with fish. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with tartar sauce for dipping as desired.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen