Chicago Shrimp and Couscous
A quick meal best prepared on the grill for maximum flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss together shrimp, mushrooms, red pepper, green beans, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil. Let rest for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Place grill basket on grill and heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer items from bowl and place on grill basket. Toss occasionally and cook until vegetables are charred and shrimp is firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring water, couscous seasoning packet and remaining 2 teaspoons oil to a boil. Stir in yogurt and couscous. Remove from heat and cover. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve immediately. Garnish with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen