Chipotle BBQ Salmon Burger
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until crispy, about 5 minutes on each side; reserve.
- Grill the burgers 6-8 minutes on each side, basting with barbecue sauce until sauce has become caramelized.
- Lightly toast the buns and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and avocado until smooth and creamy. Spread mixture on both sides of each bun.
- To assemble: Place burger on top of bun, top with bacon and spring mix as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen