Citrus Teriyaki Salmon Zoodle Salad
- Using a spiralizer, make noodles from the zucchini and cucumber.
- To a medium sized bowl, add zucchini, cucumber, mango, lime zest and juice, 1 tablespoon teriyaki, red pepper flakes 1/2 teaspoon salt, green onions and cilantro. Toss to coat and reserve.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Cut into 2-inch cubes. Seasonal with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add salmon and cook for 1-2 minutes on one side. Turn over and cook 1 minute, then add remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, cooking an additional 1 minute or until done, spooning the sauce over the salmon to glaze.
- Divide "noodles" into 4 bowls and top with salmon and garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leign An, ALDI Test Kitchen