Grilled Citrus & Herb Salmon
In under 20 minutes this Grilled Citrus and Herb Salmon recipe pairs the sharp notes of citrus with the mild taste of fresh Atlantic Salmon for an easy and elevated weeknight meal.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together basil, cilantro, parsley, garlic, olive oil, crushed red pepper and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add additional vinegar if desired.
- Remove thawed salmon from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. Evenly season with ¾ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Spray preheated grill with cooking spray. Grill salmon 4-5 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted reads 145°.
- Season sliced fruit with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until warm, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- To serve: Place arugula on bottom of serving dish, top with grilled citrus. Place grilled salmon on top of citrus; spoon desired amount of herb mixture onto salmon.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.