14 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)
20 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)
Grilled Salmon with Spicy Remoulade
A smoky and zesty sandwich sure to please.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Lightly spray grill with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Marinate the salmon for 30 minutes.
- For remoulade: In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, paprika, chili powder and pickles.
- Grill salmon 3 minutes per side. Lightly grill rolls for 30 seconds.
- To assemble, spread 1 tablespoon of remoulade on bottom half of roll, top with 2 slices of tomato, 1 slice of red onion, 1 piece of romaine, 1 piece of salmon and top half of roll.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen