1 hour, 15 minutes
Healthy Salmon Foil Packets
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut four sheets of aluminum foil. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each sheet.
- Divide fingerling potatoes among the four sheets of foil, top each with the broccoli and 1 salmon fillet.
- Squeeze one lime quarter over each salmon fillet.
- Season each packet with ½ teaspoon steak and chops seasoning, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Seal each packet and place onto a baking pan. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until the potatoes are fork tender.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Jessica McCoy, All She Cooks