Honey Mustard Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a small bowl combine mustard, honey, mayonnaise, dill and ¼ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat Crofton Cast Iron Fry Pan and oil over medium-high heat.
4. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon skin side down in fry pan. Cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Melt butter in pan and add vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper and saute for 1 minute. Place salmon on top and brush with half of the honey mustard mixture.
6. Place in oven and cook for 5 minutes. Brush with remaining honey mustard. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°.
Tip: Dry dill can be can be substituted for fresh, reduce quantity to 1 teaspoon. Sprinkle directly on salmon before searing instead of adding to honey mustard mixture.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen