New England Style Seafood Boil
- In large stock pot, melt butter. Add onions, celery and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent and celery begins to soften. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth and white wine, bring to a simmer.
- Add corn and potatoes, cover with lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crab legs, lobster tails and scallops. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes.
- Finally, add salmon fillets and mussels. Cover and steam for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked.
- Remove all ingredients from pot and arrange on platter. Top with lemon juice and parsley before serving. If desired, serve cooking liquid on the side as a sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen