10 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate)
30 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cucumbers, ½ cup red onions, 1 teaspoon jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce and season to taste with salt. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with the 2 tablespoons oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until crispy. Season to taste with salt.
- In a small skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the remaining onion and jalapeño until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the black beans and just enough reserved liquid to submerge the beans. Cook for 5 minutes; add more liquid if needed.
- Mash the beans, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beans onto each tostada, top with the shrimp salad.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 210 Total Fat 5g Sodium 410mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Fiber 7g Sugars 4g Protein 13g
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.