Tilapia with Tomato Chutney
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine next 7 ingredients. Simmer for 20-30 minutes, mixture will thicken.
- Place tilapia fillets on prepared baking sheet and season to taste with salt, pepper and chili powder. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir almonds, olives and parsley into sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top fish with sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen