Fresh vegetables with chicken and pasta; quick, light and delicious.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and stir gently. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes longer. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sauté onion, squash, zucchini and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and chicken to sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to sauté pan. Stir in spinach and tomatoes. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add penne and broccoli, toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.