Creamy Butternut and Pesto Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of butternut squash pasta sauce in bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
- Lay down three lasagna noodles, followed by half the butternut squash pasta sauce. Top with 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place three lasagna noodles over the cheese and drizzle with half the alfredo sauce.
- Lay down three more lasagna noodles and spread about 2/3 of the pesto over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Layer again with three noodles, followed by remaining alfredo sauce, three more noodles, the remaining butternut squash pasta sauce and 2/3 cup mozzarella.
- Finish with three more noodles, a thin coating of remaining pesto and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until bubbling and browned. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Chef Brigitte Nguyen and Serious Eats