Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter
- Make ravioli according to packaging instructions.
- In a small pot over low-medium heat, melt butter and bring to a light simmer.
- Once simmering, add sage and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Once color begins turning golden brown, remove from heat. Allow residual heat to carry rest of the browning process.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ravioli to sauce in pan, toss and serve.
- Garnish with chopped toasted pecans.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen.