1 hour, 20 minutes
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
With its easy prep and limited ingredients, this Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or impressing impromptu guests.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a cookie sheet, place strips of bacon, side by side, touching.
- Lay pork loin on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap bacon around loin, connecting ends. Turn loin over so the bacon seam is on the bottom.
- Brush the wrapped loin with half of the syrup. Place in the roasting pan and pour chicken broth over the roast. Add garlic heads and rosemary to pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then brush the remaining maple syrup over the top. Bake for 30 minutes more, basting with drippings every 10 minutes. Pork is done when the internal temperature reaches 145°. Remove from oven and baste with drippings.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Pour pan juices over top and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen