8 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate)
23 minutes (plus 15 minutes to marinate)
Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops with Melon Berry Salsa
Great dish for a summer barbeque!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together steak seasoning and vinegar. Whisking, slowly add olive until emulsified.
- Add pork chops and marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, toss together melon, blueberries, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops for 4 minutes each side and top with salsa.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen