2 hours, 20 minutes
2 hours, 30 minutes
Cranberry Garlic Ham
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place ham cut side down in baking pan. Pour apple cider over top and cover with foil. Bake for 2 hrs.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add cranberry sauce, honey, mustard, spices and sparkling wine.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted.
- Remove ham from oven, increase heat to 375°. Baste ham with half the glaze. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Baste ham with the remaining glaze and return to oven for 12 minutes.
- Allow ham to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with grilled pineapple slices as desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen