30 minutes (plus 5 minutes to rest)
45 minutes (plus 5 minutes to rest)
Grilled Pear and Apple Pork Tenderloin
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pears or peaches, apples, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss until fruit is coated. Grill until tender.
- To make the glaze: In a blender, puree 2 cups of the fruit combination. Add the glaze ingredients, process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pork loin with the glaze and grill on each side. Continue basting pork with glaze until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-150°, or to preferred doneness.
- Allow the pork to rest 5 minutes. Carve and serve with the remaining grilled fruit.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.