Holiday Ham Sliders
These holiday ham sliders are a perfect dish to make when you have company over. The sweet and savory flavors of this dish are sure to satisfy everyone's taste buds. The star ingredient here is the spiral sliced half ham, which is the perfect blend of smoky and sweet flavors.
To make these sliders, you'll need to preheat your oven to 350° and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, which you'll then coat with cooking spray. Next, in a small bowl, combine 3 ounces of preferred cranberry white cheddar and 3 ounces of preferred plain Havarti cheese, reserving the mixture for later.
Take the entire package of Hawaiian sweet rolls and, keeping them connected, slice them in half like a hamburger bun. Then, place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared baking pan and spread 2 tablespoons of spicy mustard over them. Top with ¼ cup sliced red onion, 12 ounces of the spiral sliced half ham, ¼ cup sliced green apple and the reserved cheese mixture. Finally, place the top half of the rolls over the filling.
In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of creamery butter, ½ teaspoon of garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon of ground sea salt grinder and ½ teaspoon of parsley flakes. Pour the mixture over the sandwiches. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
When the sliders are done, remove them from the pan and cut them into sandwiches. They're best served immediately while still warm. These sliders are perfect for a cozy holiday gathering, and their delicious flavors are sure to make your guests feel right at home.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry white cheddar and havarti cheese. Reserve.
- Remove the entire package of rolls and keeping rolls connected, slice in half like a hamburger bun.
- Place bottom half of rolls in baking pan. Spread with mustard.
- Top with red onion, ham, apple, cheese mixture and bun tops.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley flakes. Pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into sandwiches; serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen