8 hours, 5 minutes
Slow Cooker Pineapple Maple-Brown Sugar Ham
1. Place ham in slow cooker, and rub with mustard while gently separating the slices.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and two sprigs of rosemary in a medium bowl. Pour over ham.
3. Set slow cooker to high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8. Brush glaze over ham every 45 minutes.
4. Once heated through, transfer ham to a serving platter. Further separate slices for easier serving.
5. In a small saucepan over medium heat, reduce remaining glaze until thickened.
6. Brush reduced glaze over ham, and garnish with remaining rosemary.
Tip: If the ham is too tall to fit your slow cooker lid over, you can always substitute the lid for aluminum foil.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen