Summer Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetable
As summer rolls around, and the weather heats up, let your oven do the work by making this simple and easy sheet pan recipe filled with hearty Italian chicken sausages and colorful vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Place vegetables and chicken sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small box whisk together olive oil, Italian seasoning, kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder until combined. Pour the olive oil mixture over the sausage and vegetables and toss until completely covered.
- Spread out sausage and vegetables on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 400° for 30-40 minutes, mixing every 15 minutes or so, until the sausage is browned and all of the vegetables are cooked through and can easily be pierced with a fork.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jose,
ALDI Test Kitchen