Teriyaki Pork Noodles
Teriyaki Pork Noodles are a savory and satisfying dish that combines juicy pork tenderloin, healthy vegetables and flavorful noodles. This Asian-inspired recipe is perfect for any occasion, from a quick and easy weeknight dinner to a delicious family meal.
To start, slice the pork tenderloin into thin ½-inch strips. Heat a wok over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, add the pork and cook until the pork is evenly seared and tender, which should take around 8 minutes.
Next, add sliced red peppers, garlic and green onions to the wok and sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
While the meat and vegetables are cooking, prepare the chicken ramen noodles according to the package instructions. For this recipe, the ramen seasoning from the package isn’t needed, as we already have our homemade sauce.
Once the noodles are cooked, add soy sauce to the wok and toss everything together until the meat, vegetables and noodles are coated. Cook for an additional minute to let the flavors blend together.
To serve, place the cooked noodles into a bowl and top with the teriyaki pork and vegetables mixture. This dish can be customized to your liking by adding additional vegetables or toppings like sesame seeds, chopped peanuts or a drizzle of hot sauce.
- Slice pork tenderloin into ½-inch strips.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add pork and cook until brown, approximately 8 minutes.
- Add red pepper, garlic and green onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package instructions, omitting the seasoning packet.
- Add soy sauce to wok and toss with meat and vegetables. Cook for 1 minute.
- Place noodles into a bowl and top with meat and vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen