Fresh Salmon Citrus Salad
Seared salmon over fresh greens with grapefruit, avocado and a fresh lime dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, lime zest, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper until dressing holds together.
- In a large sauté pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon with remaining salt and pepper. Sear for 3 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, rinse and chop lettuce and place on a serving platter.
- Layer lettuce with grapefruit and avocado. Place cooked salmon on top and garnish with green onions.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.