- Fill the tortillas with Mexican cheese to create a quesadilla.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the quesadilla on both sides until cheese is melted. Remove from pan and place on a cutting board.
- Time to be creative: Cut the edges off the quesadilla to make a rectangle. Cut small squares off the top to create a castle. Finish by cutting out a door at the bottom of your quesadilla.
- Place the CastleDilla on a plate; layer the celery at the foot of the castle to create grass.
- Make a path from the door of the castle to the bottom of the plate with the black olives. Cut a circle from the slice of American cheese and place it above the castle for a sun, cover half of it with the sour cream and spread it out to form a cloud. Place the broccoli florets around the castle for bushes and trees.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 480 Total Fat 20g Sodium 1240mg Total Carbohydrate 50g Fiber 5g Sugars 6g Protein 23g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.