Garlic Couscous Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes with 1½ teaspoons olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place on half of the baking pan.
- Coat the bell peppers with canola cooking spray on each side. Season to taste with salt and pepper on each side. Place skin side up on the other half of the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and the couscous seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, add the couscous. Stir and cover, remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Uncover. Add the roasted grape tomatoes, olives, feta and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Spoon the couscous mixture evenly into the bell peppers. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove, plate and serve with arugula.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 210 Total Fat 10g Sodium 500 mg Total Carbohydrate 26g Fiber 3g Sugars 7g Protein 7g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.