15 minutes (plus 30 minutes to chill)
26 minutes (plus 30 minutes to chill)
Grillable Vegan Burger Patty
This grillable vegan burger will be the star at any party paired with your favorite toppings!
1. In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets until finely chopped. Remove and reserve. Add onions and mushrooms to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. In a medium skillet, over medium heat, add oil and sauté the vegetables and garlic until tender. Remove from skillet and transfer to a medium bowl.
3. In a food processor, puree the rice and beans until smooth. Add to the vegetable mixture.
4. Add flour, breadcrumbs, spices and barbecue sauce to the bowl and mix until well combined. Form into 4 patties and chill for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the Crofton Cast Iron Grill over medium-high heat.
6. Coat with cooking spray and cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes per side or until heated through. Remove from grill, dress the burgers with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 300 Total Fat 5g Sodium 1340mg Total Carbohydrate 48g Fiber 6g Sugars 7g Protein 10g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.