4 kid-size servings or 2 adult servings
Turn your vegetables into ribbons of "noodles" covered in an organic tomato sauce in less than 30 minutes! So many healthy vegetables for your growing kids!
- Heat tomato sauce in a small saucepan until hot.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini, squash and carrots into long strips. Add to the boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetable ribbons are tender.
- Drain well, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a bowl.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen