Beer Battered Fish
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender. Remove the potatoes. Reserve.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 4 teaspoons seasoned salt. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup flour, 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Whisk in the beer.
- Dredge the fish in the dry combination. Dip the dredged fish in the beer batter and fry the fish until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel. Repeat with remaining fish. Reserve.
- Fry the reserved potatoes until golden brown. Place in a bowl, season to taste with seasoned salt and parsley flakes, toss. Serve with fish. Garnish with lemon wedges.
TIP: For a healthy dip, serve with one of three Cottage Cheese Ranch Dips.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen