Citrus Garlic Shrimp Skewers
A simple shrimp appetizer and dip combo full of flavor!
1. For the skewers: Combine all ingredients in a resealable bag and let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. For the dip: Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and reserve.
3. Pierce 4-5 shrimp on each skewer.
4. Preheat Crofton Rectangular Cast Iron Skinny Griddle over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
5. Cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side or until done.
Tip: These can easily be turned into a quick taco dinner. Skip the skewers and cook as instructed. Add the shrimp to a warm corn tortilla and dress up some cabbage with the dip for a slaw.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen