Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Cheesy and creamy!
- In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add onions and celery and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Stir in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add cauliflower, broth and water. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture back into pot.
- Melt cheese in microwave for 2 minutes, in 30 second intervals, stirring. Add to pot with cauliflower, stir and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top bowls of soup with additional shredded cheese melt, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen