Chimichurri Marinated Ribeye
- For chimichurri: In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Reserve ½ cup.
- In a gallon-size zip bag, marinate the steaks with the remaining chimichurri for 30 minutes.
- Combine the reserved ½ cup chimichurri and honey, reserve for plating.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat, brush with oil. Remove ribeye steaks from marinade. Sear steaks on each side for 5-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135° for medium rare. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Working against the grain, slice the steaks into strips. To serve, drizzle with chimichurri sauce and garnish with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup packed cilantro (about 1 bunch)
4 green onions, stems removed and chopped, plus 2 green onions sliced on a bias for garnish
¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
¼ cup Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
¾ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
2 USDA Choice Ribeye Steaks
1 teaspoon Berryhill Honey
1 tablespoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
15 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)
20 minutes (plus 5 minutes to rest)
35 minutes (plus 35 minutes to marinate and rest)