Grilled Tex-Mex Fajitas
A smoky, savory spin on a favorite.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, steaks, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place steak on grill and cook for 1 ½ minutes, rotate 90 degrees and cook for an additional 1 ½ minutes. Flip steaks and continue cooking until internal temperature is 135 degrees. Remove steaks and lightly tent with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. Slice on an angle against the grain. Drizzle lime juice over steak.
- Toss together remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and vegetables.
- Grill vegetables on a grill skillet until softened. Serve steak on top of vegetables.
TIP: Serve with tortillas, sour cream, Avocados and cilantro.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen