- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, soak the bread crumbs with the milk and wine until absorbed.
- Add ground beef, onion, garlic, zucchini, salt, pepper, sage and Romano cheese. Mix until combined.
- Roll the meatballs into 1-inch balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet and brown meatballs on all sides. Drain on a paper towel.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 8-10 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165°).
- Add your favorite pasta and sauce for a wholesome family dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen