- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. In a medium pan, over high heat, heat oil. Add steak and sear on both sides, approximately 1 minute per side. Remove steak from pan, set side.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the garlic, mushrooms, thyme, rosemary and remaining salt and pepper; sauté approximately 5 minutes. Add the wine, continue cooking until reduced by half, approximately 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Unroll one pie crust. Place ribeye on top of crust. Spoon mushroom mixture and goat cheese on top. Fold crust over to completely cover ribeye. Place second crust on top folding the excess underneath. Place on prepared pan.
- Brush top with egg and bake until golden brown, approximately 30-35 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice and serve. Great served with roasted vegetables.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen