Six-Mile High Burger
A simple burger stacked with flavor and toppings!
- Heat grill to a medium/high temperature.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a saute pan and saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Fry bacon to desired doneness, about 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Bake 8 onion rings according to packaging instructions. Set aside.
- Grill burgers 5-7 minutes each side until desired doneness. Place 2 slices of cheese on top of each burger and continue to grill until melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, mustard, salt and pepper and spread on both sides of the buns to taste.
- To assemble burger, layer the bottom of the bun with the patty with cheese, tomato, lettuce, sauteed mushrooms, 2 onion rings, 2 pieces of bacon and top half of bun.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen