- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire, garlic powder, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Divide into four equal portions and assemble beef patties. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions, cook stirring constantly until golden brown about 15 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste. Finish by adding balsamic vinegar.
- On a baking sheet pan, layer bacon evenly. Bake in oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Set aside.
- Heat grill to a medium/high temperature.
- Grill burgers 5-7 minutes each side until desired doneness. Place 1 slice of Havarti cheese on top of each burger and continue to grill until melted. Remove from heat.
- Combine mayonnaise, grated onion, cream cheese, red bell pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper and spread on both sides of bun to taste.
- To assemble the burger, layer the bottom of the bun with the patty with Havarti cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, 1/4 of avocado slices, tomato slices, bacon and top half of bun.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
1 pound All Natural 80% Lean Ground Beef
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
1 tablespoon Carlini Pure Olive Oil
3 large onions, sliced
1 teaspoon Priano® Balsamic Vinegar*
8 slices Appleton Farms Premium Sliced Bacon
4 slices Specially Selected Havarti Cheese*
3/4 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
1/4 cup onion, grated
3 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 1/4 cup Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
2 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half widthwise
2 avocados, cored and sliced
4 tomato slices
4 L'oven Fresh Corn Dusted or Wheat Kaiser Buns*
*These are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.