Thai Chicken or Beef Bowl
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon agave nectar, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon green onion and choice of chicken or ribeye. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon agave nectar, 2 tablespoons green onions and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Reserve.
- In a small pot, cook the quinoa or white rice per package instructions with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons canola oil and the remaining 1 tablespoon ginger over medium-high heat. Sauté each vegetable separately, until tender. Season each to taste with salt. Reserve.
- In the same large skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil over high heat. Sauté the chicken or ribeye until cooked through.
- Spoon the quinoa or rice into the center of a bowl. Add each vegetable individually around the quinoa or rice followed by the chicken or beef.
- Garnish with the green onions and pour the reserved vinegar and agave mixture over the quinoa or rice and vegetables.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen