Fall Harvest Ravioli
This savory dish features many of fall's most comforting flavors.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet and toast for about 5 minutes, or until becoming fragrant and golden brown. Set aside to cool, then coarsely chop.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat until beginning to brown. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomato, okra and corn mixture and sauté to heat through.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, add butternut squash sauce to vegetable mixture. Bring to a simmer; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a slotted spoon to add pasta to sauce mixture. If needed, add a ladle of pasta water to bring sauce to desired consistency. Toss to coat.
- Add cheese and toss to combine. If desired, garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
½ cup Southern Grove Pumpkin Seeds, shells removed (optional)*
¼ cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
1 clove garlic, minced
14.5 ounces Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn*
16 ounces Specially Selected Pumpkin Ravioli*
24 ounces Specially Selected Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce*
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 cup Reggano Parmesan
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.