Lemon Pepper Surf and Turf Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 8-9 minutes until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Sear the steak on all sides, about 4 minutes. Add the shrimp, sauté for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Season with 1½ teaspoons lemon pepper. Reserve.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and ½ teaspoon lemon pepper, sauté for 4 minutes until tender. Reserve.
- In a large pot, bring the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1¾ teaspoons lemon pepper and water to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 4 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add the reserved pasta, vegetables, steak, shrimp and parsley. Toss until well coated. Season to taste with salt.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen