- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until just tender, drain and keep hot.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and frozen peas. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat broth in a small saucepan.
- Put half of the peas into a blender and mix at low speed. Gradually add the chicken broth and olive oil. Process until smooth.
- Add the mint, remaining whole peas, mozzarella and sauce to the pasta. Toss well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a simple tomato salad and garlic bread.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen