Sweet Potato Quinoa "Mac & Cheese"
"Superfood" comfort food!
- Preheat oven to 425°. Coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes and bake for 1½ hours, or until fork tender. Allow to cool slightly. Peel, dice and mash.
- In a medium saucepan, warm the milk to a simmer. Add 1 cup cheese, stirring constantly until melted.
- In a blender, combine the potatoes and the milk/cheese mixture. Stir in the quinoa and ½ cup cheese, season with salt and pepper. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with ¼ cup cheese, broil 4-5 minutes, or until the cheese has browned.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen