Grilled Pear and Apple Pork Tenderloin
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pears or peaches, apples, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss until fruit is coated. Grill until tender.
- To make the glaze: In a blender, puree 2 cups of the fruit combination. Add the glaze ingredients, process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reheat the grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the pork loin with the glaze and grill on each side. Continue basting pork with glaze until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-150°, or to preferred doneness.
- Allow the pork to rest 5 minutes. Carve and serve with the remaining grilled fruit.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen